Blue Devil GF4000 industrial ferrous shredders
The Blue Devil GF4000 industrial ferrous shredders are a best seller in the scrap recycling market as their versatility meets or exceeds almost all production requirements. The counter rotating cutting shafts are either electrically or diesel powered by 4 hydraulic motors (2 per shaft) coupled to 4 planetary gearboxes (2 per shaft). The slow rotating high torque shafts create a powerful cutting action that creates less noise, less dust and greater cutting efficiency than all other rotary shears on the market.
- Main shredder unit and rotating shafts encased in an oversized monolithic housing
- Sturdy loading hopper manufactured from thick welded steel plate
- Wear parts and protective armour plates made of Hardox 400 anti-ware steel
- Blades remain firmly fixed to the shafts even under extreme stress and over load conditions
- Shaft unit can be completely removed for maintenance and/or replacement of individual components (shafts, spacer, blade frame)
- Unique designed cutting blades made of special heat-treated steel with a profile configuration designed for ultimate performance
- Removable and replaceable ware parts specially treated to increase wear-resistance and durability
- PLC controlled proprietary software programmed to automatically set the shaft speed, rotational direction and overload shutdown parameters
- Power unit housing the electric or diesel motor and hydraulic pumps.
- Electrical control unit equipped with an HMI panel using operator-editable production parameters
- Electrical panel equipped with modem for remote assistance
- Easy installation (6 days max.) and quick transfer to other areas of the yard if required (3 days max.)
- Soundproof container equipped with access doors for easy maintenance
|Technical data||GF 4000|
|Shredding area dimensions Inch.||69 x 85|
|Body dimensions Inch.||87x 106 x 37|
|Blades quantity Nr||60|
|Loading hopper capacity FT3||247|
|Main power supply||Diesel \ Electric drive|
|Total installed power KW/HP||445 / 597|
|Rotor speed (fast/slow) Hz||FAST MAX 6
SLOW MAX 3
|Total weight st||77|
Need more information?
Fill the form below, we will reply as soon as possible!