Blue Sorter for ferrous scrap
The Blue Sorter ferrous scrap cleaning plant is ideal for processing scrap coming from hammermills, twin-shaft shredders and demolition shears. In the various range configurations, Blue Sorter has the task of cleaning ferrous material from non-ferrous impurities.
- Material loaded in the vibrating hopper surface by means of a loader
- The vibrating surface opens the material toward the electromagnetic drum
- The non-ferrous material falls onto the underlying belt which sends it to storage
- Intense electromagnetic field drum for separating ferrous from non-ferrous material
- Vibrating surface with the bottom covered in bolted anti-wear material for easy maintenance
- Reliable and own-designed conveyor lines to provide adaptable material handling solutions
- Built for quick installation, fast commissioning and minimal maintenance
- Eddy-current machine feeding belt equipped with a magnetic pulley for accurate removal of ferrous residue
- Line management electrical panel with PLC and automatic management of the plant start-up/shut-down cycle
- HMI panel for global supervision of the machine operating status
Need more information?
Fill the form below, we will reply as soon as possible!