Our demolition shear technology was born twenty years ago with distinctive design elements that still meet specific functions, making it unique. It is the technology of a reliable, robust and practically indestructible shear. Our engineers have designed elements that still unchange thus performing up to expectations, and they have also created elements over the years that have uniquely shaped the style of our demolition shear.
- Distinctive design of the side shape and the mobile jaw
- Extraordinary cutting capacity
- Second guide of the jaw and the tip covered by the blade
- Improved operating/maintenance performance of the shear
- The powerful cylinder, along with the aggressive geometry of the cutting area, allows excellent performance
- Main body made of high quality steel
- Exclusive technologies of cutting blades, gearboxes and regenerative valves
- The shears are suitable to be employed in all harsh working conditions
- Both fixed and mobile versions availables
|A-Jaw opening Inch||15||17||23||25||29||31||35||38|
|B-Jaw depth Inch||13||16||23||23||30||32||38||39|
|Excavator weight 2nd member /boom mounting Ust||4-7||8-11||15-20||22-31||26-39||37-55||44-66||66-88|
|Excavator weight 3rd
member / stick mounting Ust
|Cylinder recommeded flow gl\min||34-40||40-48||40-48||53-66||66-80||92-106||119-133||172-185|
|Rotation recommended flow gl\min||4||4||7||7||7||12||13||16|
Need more information?
Fill the form below, we will reply as soon as possible!