Blue Storm GF1000
The most effective shredding plant for light ferrous and non-ferrous scrap
The Blue Storm GF1000 is the most effective solution for shredding light scrap metal. Made of high strength steel, it is the most robust shredding machine in its class as it assures exceptional performance and completely safe processing operations. Its twin shafts have been engineered using the finest materials to ensure unprecedented precision and maximum strength.
- Ideal for light scrap, RAEE, tires, wood and white metal goods
- Smart technology for full remote assistance
- Compact size and exceptional performance
- PLC programmed to automatically set shaft speed, rotational direction and overload shutdown parameters
- Augmented Reality and Artificial Intelligence technology allows remote maintenance, assistance and monitoring
- Extremely solid and compact main body for unprecedented perfomance
- PLC allows data storage and back-up directly on Zato’s own service portal
- Easy installation and quick transfer
|Upper opening dimensions Inch||138 x 99|
|Overall dimensions incl.
gearboxes and hydraulic motors Inc.
|213 x 99 x 35|
|Shredding area dimensions Inc.||78 x 54|
|Shaft diameter Inc.||31|
|Blades support type||hexagonal|
|Shaft weight with blades st||5,5 – 5|
|Shafts speed (fast\slow – automatic) rpm||2,5 – 4,5|
|Blades width Inc.||6|
|Dimensions Inc.||146 x 92 x 37|
|Total weight st||39|
|Total dimensions||236 x 99 x 177|
Need more information?
Fill the form below, we will reply as soon as possible!