BLUE MARLIN INDUSTRIAL SINGLE SHAFT SHREDDER
The Blue Marlin single-shaft shredders are used to reduce non pre-treated materials to a predefined output size and prepare them for more effective secondary shredding. As for any machine designed by Zato, one of the challenges during the design phase for Blue Marlin has been to maximize the accessibility of all operations of ordinary maintenance for the operator, so as to be performed in total safety and in order to significantly reduce downtime for tooling and maintenance.
- Rugged construction
- Simple and safe access to the fixed blades by means of hydraulic commands
- Grid opens hydraulically and is easily accessible
- Optimized management through easily configurable software for the processing of different materials
- Two gearboxes to convey power and avoid any shaft twisting in the presence of objects defined as unshreddable because of weight or size
- Strong gearbox support with double torque arm
- Hydraulic power unit designed and manufactured by Zato
- Components from leading international brands
- Open hydraulic circuit to allow better long-term safety and ease of maintenance
- Hydraulics with constant power pumps and Load Sensing allowing power saving during standby
Need more information?
Fill the form below, we will reply as soon as possible!